Find the Best Hardwood in The Bay Area
Hardwood Flooring in San Jose, CA
Give your home a sophisticated upgrade with our timeless collection of hardwood flooring here at Murison's Flooring America. Hardwood floors add a natural warmth and beauty to any space with their traditional appeal. Whether you're looking for a knotted pine in the kitchen or a wire-brushed red oak in the bedroom, we have you covered.
At Murison’s Flooring America, we believe shopping for new flooring should be fun! That’s why we take away all the stress by listening to your lifestyle, budget, and design goals to present the best hardwood flooring options for your personal needs. We have a wide range of wood species, grain patterns, and color hues to fit any home decor. Visit our San Jose, California, showroom today to view our expansive hardwood flooring selections!
Choosing Between Solid & Engineered Hardwood
Choosing hardwood flooring for your next design project is made that much easier with our unlimited options of durable hardwood styles. While we carry traditional wood floors made entirely of solid wood throughout, we also offer engineered hardwood flooring options. No matter your lifestyle, our friendly flooring experts will guide you toward the hardwood flooring type that best suits your needs. Discover the two types of hardwood floors we carry at our San Jose, CA flooring store:
- Engineered Wood Flooring - An popular hardwood flooring choice, engineered hardwood performs better in humid climates due to its resistance to expansion and contraction. Designed with a durable rigid core and a thin veneer of real solid wood, you can achieve the hardwood look with added performance that meets your household’s demands. This kid-proof and pet-proof hardwood can be installed anywhere in the home, including your kitchen, laundry room, and basement.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring - If you want a true hardwood floor, we carry a vast selection of solid wood planks in a variety of cuts, plank sizes, grain patterns, stains, and finishes. Your design options are endless and you can rest assured knowing you have the durable, long-lasting real deal. Paired with our expert hardwood installations, you will impress your guests with flooring that lasts a lifetime.
Benefits of Hardwood Floors
There’s a reason our San Jose customers continue to choose hardwood flooring for their homes. Its timeless appeal is not only aesthetic, but hardwood floors are also one of the longest-lasting flooring choices on the market. Whether you want to create an air of elegance in your living room or renovate your entire home, we have exactly what you need. As a local flooring store and a part of Flooring America, we can give you the best deals on top hardwood brands in the industry like Aquadura H2O, Downs, Floorcraft Heritage, and more. Discover all the benefits of choosing hardwood floors:
- Increases your home’s value
- Endless style options
- Incredible strength in high-traffic areas
- Lasts a lifetime with simple maintenance
- Opportunities to refinish and refresh your floors over its lifespan
- Custom installation patterns for a one-of-a-kind look
- Water-resistant engineered wood options for moisture-prone areas
Ease of Hardwood Flooring Maintenance
Life-long flooring and peak durability are just a few advantages of installing hardwood floors. We understand that keeping your floors clean shouldn't be difficult, so our selection of hardwood floors is low maintenance. Your floors can maintain their brand-new appearance for years down the road when you follow these simple hardwood care tips:
- Regular vacuuming and sweeping
- Wipe up any spills with a soft, clean cloth
- Clean heavier messes with a warranty-certified cleaner and a dry mop
- Avoid scratching with dirt-trapping mats at entrances, trimming your pets' nails, and avoiding high-heeled shoes
- Add area rugs to prevent fading from high sun exposure
Hardwood Flooring Installation with Our Team
At Murison's Flooring America, your home design dreams are our top priority, and our experienced installation contractors are prepared to deliver you a seamless installation. Trust our team of experts to install your new hardwood floors as they will come equipped with the best tools and skills in the industry. With our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee, you have the final say. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them for free with a product of a similar cost. Are you ready to begin your hardwood flooring renovation?
Contact us today to learn more about hardwood flooring for your home! We proudly serve San Jose, Los Altos, and Milpitas, CA.